DCP has an equipment support division now. Having travelled through the same path we understand the challenges faced by a budding wildlife photographer and one of them is the cost of the equipment. Unfortunately, there are very few resources available for equipment rental for a wildlife photographer in India as on date. We now have a growing arsenal which will help all wildlife photographers to have an easy access to equipment which call for heavy investments otherwise. Please mail us at email@example.com for any queries.
EQUIPMENT RENTAL PROCESS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
This service is currently available in Mumbai only. Please take a note of the following.
One time documents needed when you rent from us for the first time
- Fill a registration form (Will be given to you on the day of renting it out).
- Submit a recent passport sized photograph of yours.
- Submit a proof of your residential address (Rental agreement / bank statement / electricity / phone bill).
Documents needed everytime when you rent from us
- Submit your valid passport or another valid ID proof in original. This is returned on return of the equipment without any damage.
- Handover one post dated cheque (PDC) for an amount equal to the current market value of the equipment. This is not encashed. This would be returned along with the ID on return of the equipment without any damage.
- Fill in an equipment rental form (available with us in hard copy).
- Pay the rental charges 100% in advance on the day of renting.
Rental charges calculation
- The rental day is counted from 10 am to 10 am.
- This means an equipment hired after 10 am on day 1 and returned before 10 am on Day 2 is counted as 1 day rental.
- Equipment hired before 10 am on the day of hiring or returned after 10 am on the day of return, will count additional rental days.
Damage / loss of rented equipment
- Expenses towards all damages / losses will be borne by the customer.
- In case of damage, the number of days the equipment stays for repairs would be charged at 50% of the rental rates / day
- In case of loss, the customer will pay the price for a new replacement within 48 hours.